Does The Outdoorsman sell hunting and fishing licenses?

Yes we do sell both hunting and fishing licenses for Alberta.

Can I order a firearm and have it shipped to me?

Yes, once the registration transfer is complete we will ship anywhere in Canada by mail, bus, or courier.

Can I special order a firearm?

We will special any firearm that we can.

Does The Outdoorsman trade firearms?

Yes we will trade or buy firearm that are in good working condition.

Does The Outdoorsman have a shooting range on site?

Unfortunately we do not, but we do sell the memberships for the Medicine Hat Rifle and Revolver Club.  Please visit their website at www.mhrrc.ca

I have a certain fly pattern that I love, can I have more of them tied?

We would be happy to have whatever fly pattern tied for you, usually within a few days.

How do I renew my POL or PAL license?

The firearms center will mail you a renewal usually two months prior to the expiry date, providing that they have your correct address.  You can contact them at 1-800-731-4000 to update your address and request the renewal forms.  You can also find the forms on their website at www.cfc-cafc.gc.ca/