EXTENDED EYE RELIEF
We wanted to give you a big ‘eyebox’ – The area behind the optic where you can actually see what you’re aiming at and trying to see. The days of pulling up the gun to take the shot and seeing a black circle are gone. Scope bite – That unpleasant experience of getting caught in the face by the scope – We wanted to eliminate that. To do it, and aid in that large eyebox even further, we optimized this scope to get a long 4.4 inches of eye relief.
GET ZEROED EASY, AND KEEP IT SAFE
Your scope’s zero is the difference between success and failure. To make sure you know your scope’s zero is the same as when you put it in your case at the zeroing range we gave this scope turret caps. These caps protect the turrets from moving in the field, in the case, or whenever you don’t want them to. We also made them low-profile and with smooth edges to prevent unwanted snags and catches that can alert your game.
THE PROVEN MULTI-X RETICLE
To make your shots true & fast we gave it our simple & highly effective Multi-X crosshair reticle for point & shoot accuracy. No searching around, no more guessing games.
LOW WEIGHT, HIGH STRENGTH
A day in the field is a lot easier when you're not carrying around a ton of extra weight. At less than 20 ounces the Elite 4500 2.5-10x40 lets you save your energy for packing out the day's tag. Despite that, the hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum alloy foundation can take some serious abuse and keep trucking. Recoil’s no problem either as it’s been built to withstand the highest magnums without missing a beat. Of course, it’s all waterproof and fog-proof.
- Extended Eye Relief – Keeps your face further away from the scope while providing a huge margin of error in cheek weld so you can point & shoot with speed and accuracy.
- Rugged – Built to withstand the recoil of big magnums and tested to levels matching scopes like Forge and Match Pro. Tough aircraft-grade aluminum construction can handle what the field throws at it.
- Excellent Low-Light Performance – Ultra Wide Band Coatings increase dusk & dawn light waves while reducing unwanted glare that can cause you to miss a shot.
- Waterproof Construction – Your Elite 4500 is IPX7 waterproof rated, which means it passes water tests of 1 meter deep for 30 minutes. This means it won’t fog up on you at the worst time, and you’ll have the confidence it won’t.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – It’s like a permanent water repellant for your scope to make sure you can see clearly and bring home a win.
- Capped Windage and Elevation Adjustments – Never second-guess your zero mid-hunt again.
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece – Focus the reticle to your eye with a quick and easy adjustment.
- Multi-X Reticle – Tried and true crosshair for a clean and dependable aiming point even in low light.