Ruger American Rimfire Go Wild Camo 22 LR 18'' Rifle
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: GO Wild Camo I-M Brush Synthetic
- Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote®
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Thread Pattern: 1/2''-28
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Weight: 5.9 lb.
- Capacity: 10
- Overall Length: 38.37"
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Sights: None
- Includes interchangeable standard length of pull, high comb stock module ideal for use with optics. By simply
removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock module can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22®
magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend
contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three
and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed muzzle brake is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultraprecise
rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt
to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.