This X-Bolt is no ordinary rifle and it is not for the ordinary hunter. Putting the proven X-Bolt action into a McMillan® Game Scout stock offers the long range shooter a platform so solid you now can concentrate on ammo and your skills to achieve maximum accuracy.
McMillan stocks are U.S. Marine proven tough and the Game Scout gives the X-Bolt shooter a sporter-style stock with tactical long-range features. This exceptional stock features a medium-sized fore-end with straight comb buttstock that offers a smooth transition for shooters who want a compact hunting stock with tactical stock features. It also features a comfortable vertical pistol grip with thumbshelf. The stock is fitted with two quick-detach (QD) cups for a sling, plus it has a single front swivel just for a bipod (not included). Textured panels on the fore-end and pistol grip offer a great feel. It is finished off with a dip in versatile Browning OVIX camouflage.
- Composite McMillan Game Scout stock offers a stable platform for hunting and long-range shooting.
- Tough, durable Cerakote Smoked Bronze finish on the barreled action
- 26" long, free-floating, heavy sporter contour fluted barrel for long-range accuracy
- 5/8"-24 suppressor ready muzzle threads
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 76% (thread protector included)
- Versatile Browning OVIX camouflage
- Extended bolt handle
- Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail included
- Quick-detach (QD) sling swivel sockets
- Bipod stud
IMPORTANT TWIST RATE NOTE: In 2018, faster twist rates were added to select calibers and the twist rate is indicated on the barrel next to the caliber. The 6.5 Creedmoor and 26 Nosler became 1-7”. The 300 Win. Mag., 7mm Rem. Mag. and 28 Nosler became 1-8”. Prior to 2018, the 6.5 Creedmoor and 26 Nosler were 1-8”; the 28 Nosler was 1-9”; the 7mm Rem. Mag. was 1-9.5” and the 300 Win. Mag. was 1-10”.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included.